Sunday, December 03, 2006

John Fucking Cougar Can Kiss My Ass

Listening to endless repetitions of this crap ass John Cougar dreck using faux populist patriotic horseshit to peddle bullshit GM trucks is far too high a price to pay for being a football fan (all apologies to Quentin Crisp). The song sucks and it's been played no less than 50 times during every fucking NFL game this season. It's driving me fucking insane. John Cougar deserves at the very least merciless mocking, but preferably a beating that leaves him unconscious and on the edge of death.

Not really. I don't condone beating people to within an inch of their life. But he's really pushing me.

And yes, I know he changed his fucking name. Stop releasing crap-ass sell-out corporate whore songs like that and maybe I'll pay attention. 'Til then, he's little Johnny Cougar, the corporate fellatist whose small moment of near-significance has long since passed and who now exists only to torment us.

No comments: