Wednesday, September 27, 2006

More on the torture thing

This post by Jack M. Balkin (is that his real name?) says pretty much the same thing I said, but with some special sauce on top. I like special sauce, especially the spread at In-N-Out Burger, so this is highly recommended. I found that post in a post on Glenn Greenwald's blog, which I just started following and find really interesting, although I don't agree with him all the time.

I also got a nice e-mail from Steve Benen at The Carpetbagger Report. Apparently, he put a link to my original post in the Daou Report on Salon.com, which is quite nice. My main concern in this instance isn't really driving traffic here, but getting people to make the calls to the so-called leadership of the Democratic Party to try to get them to make a stand on this issue. But however that works is OK with me!

I'm going to write up my experiences on the phones later on...

No comments: