Thursday, July 28, 2005

I think calling guys "douche" is funny

For example, Bill Frist is a douche. I don't know why, but it strikes me as funny, in a completely pointless way. "Douche" and "douchebag" are both funny, but I think the former has a bit of an edge.

I just saw a Burger King commercial that's from the same lineage as the Subservient Chicken. Fully understanding that by saying so I become part of the viral commercial meme, this was a hilarious commercial. It was for Chicken Fries, which are, like, chicken sticks or something. And the main attraction was semi-Gwar type of band, wearing chicken masks and singing songs about nihilism outside of the shelter of your chicken bits or something. But the thing that really drove the point home was the backdrop behind the band that read, "Coq Roq." That's all I have to say about that.

No comments: