Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Something wrong with page display in Internet Explorer

I use Mozilla Firefox at home and this blog looks just fine. But it is totally munged in Internet Explorer. I'm using one of the default templates from blogger.com, so it's totally their fault. Yeah.

I dunno, I have some add-on stuff, trackback and hit counter, so maybe it's related to that. Or maybe the template is shite or IE is shite or this blog is shite. So many possibilities.

Anyways, I'll try to fix it later this week.

UPDATE: OK, I figured it out. I was using the <pre> tag to format my code examples in an earlier post. That makes IE barf. So now I'm using a <style> tag. The drawback with that is that now Firefox eats the spaces that align the Java code (yes, I'm using non-breaking spaces in there; that works in IE but not in Firefox).

No comments: